Sunday, October 25, 2015

Jammers of the Month - Beginning of the Blog Special

Since this is the beginning of AJL and the first Jammer of the Month, we thought it would be nice to turn this into a little special of sorts and feature two jammers! These two jammers, you ask? None other than xKoharu and wolfywithhorns. 




I met these two jammers through previous friends of mine, and I couldn't be happier that I met them. Kohu, as I call her, is very kind and hilarious (she can literally make anything amusing; that or I have the worst sense of humor in existence). Wolfywithhorns is also very kind and is such a nice friend to have; he is always there for you ready to listen and isn't hesitant to try and help you resolve your troubles. Both of them are trustworthy and amazing pals, thus earning them the title Jammer(s) of the Month!


Group picture! These two have always been by my side, even when I lost my membership a few times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment