Thursday, October 29, 2015

Phantom Gate Glitch

Earlier today I was playing the Phantoms game (the one with the torch and candy) for the 5th level prize. Every year, I expect to get better at this game, but I'm always terrible. I barely made it to level 5 after about 7 attempts. But eventually I made it and got the Phantom Gate prize.

However, it was just tonight I figured I'd find a way to incorporate it into my den. Seeing as I'm a nonmember, my den has a ton of strange themes going on, so I had to find some weird way to make it work. Nonmembers, you'll understand. 

Anyways, this odd glitch happened to me; when I had the den editor open, my mouse was no where near the Phantom Gate but instead on the button you press to change dens, however it still acted like my mouse was on the Phantom Gate, as pictured:

You can click the picture to make it bigger. But anyways, if you look, the "Switch Your Den" hover is there becuase that was where my mouse was. Not sure why my mouse didn't appear in the picture!


After I left the den editor, my Phantom Gate was still outlined in white like I was moving it! And my remove and rotate buttons were still there, though my wall icon kind of blocks them. How weird and/or spooky! ;^)


Something is telling me this isn't uncommon though, and it isn't just with this item. It seems like one of those glitches. Have you guys ever came across this?

No comments:

Post a Comment